Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 34 days ago.
Posted date: 2022-Nov-03
Location: Sutherland, Ne
$17.00 per hour minimum; depends on experience and other competencies. Once job skills are learned and mastered, pay increases to $18 after 6 months and $19 after 12 months.
This position works in rotating 12-hour shifts (7:00am to 7:00pm / 7:00pm to 7:00am). Production Operators work approximately 15 days per month. A great job with lots of time off!
Benefits include PTO, SIMPLE IRA, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
• No experience necessary
• Able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form to all supervisors
• Able to work effectively as a team player
The Production Operator works rotating 12 hour shifts in a 3-person team to monitor and analyze the operations of the plant. This includes collecting samples and evaluating them to ensure they are within the appropriate parameters. Plant operators communicate sample results and all plant information with the Production Manager, QA/QC Manager, Lead and Day-One operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate all processes associated with the plant.
• Follow procedures for plant start-up, shutdown, cleaning and batching.
• Keep accurate and timely logs.
• Complete all readings in your designated areas.
• Respond to collected data and make adjustment to optimize plant operation.
• Keep plant facilities clean.
• Do quality control test on product streams.
• Complete any and all tasks assigned by the Day One Operator or Shift Supervisor.
• Communicate effectively with all supervisors and team members in order to ensure a safe and effective work environment
Please email resume or request an application at [email protected]