CompuWeigh Corporation – Eastern and Western US Territories
CompuWeigh, the leader in weighing and automation in the agricultural and ethanol industries, is looking for two top talent qualified individuals with proven histories of success in sales to meet the increased demand for our products and services. This is a unique opportunity that comes at the perfect time to provide automated systems to industries that are struggling to find workers in rural areas.
The individuals will be responsible for marketing of the following products within their respective territories:
· Scale and flow meter data collection software that interfaces to multiple accounting systems.
· Outdoor truck scale ticket printers, specialized intercom systems with noise cancellation and other peripheral devices that improve safety and speed up truck traffic flow.
· SmartTruck Technology - the automation of the truck scale receiving and load-out processes. (This is our fastest growing product line and what the majority of time selling will be spent on!)
· SmartFlow Technology – the automation of flow meters to allow for transaction data to be sent to accounting and streamlining of the load-out process.
· Bulk weigh scales and associated control systems.
· Plant automation systems (most commonly that tie directly into the truck receiving or load-out processes).
· Bulk inventory monitoring software.
These sales positions require individuals of exceptional talent, initiative and great communication skills with a strong record of building effective business relationships and closing sales. Without question individuals with a systematic marketing approach and hunter mentality are a must. The individuals must be comfortable standing up giving 30-to-60-minute presentations in front of multiple decision makers. The Eastern Sales Manager will ideally be based in the Ohio, Indiana or Illinois areas. The Western Sales Manager will ideally be based in the Missouri, Kansas or Oklahoma areas. The jobs require a commitment to travel upwards of 35% to 50% of the time. The key to success with these positions is performing site surveys to understand how the current processes and procedures work and taking that information to give applicable presentations demonstrating how our products will reduce employee headcount, improve safety, reduce clerical mistakes and provide overall ROI.
CompuWeigh provides top-quality, leading-edge products, the best sales tools in the business (animated demonstration videos) and excellent after the sale technical support. These positions are an exceptional opportunity to work for the industry leader in the grain elevator, feed mill, food processing and ethanol industry scale and flow meter automation markets. CompuWeigh also offers an excellent uncapped compensation package and tremendous growth potential for the qualified individuals.
· Direct sales experience of technical equipment within the agriculture or bulk materials industries is strongly preferred.
· Willingness to perform 30-to-60-minute presentations (utilizing company provided animated videos that allow the customer to picture how the product will operate in their environment) is a requirement.
· Experience involving IT infrastructure (data exchange with business accounting systems), industrial plant automation (preferably within the agricultural or bulk materials industries) and have first-hand experience with the detail-oriented approach these sales require to close.
· Experience writing detailed Project Scope documents and detailing the current and proposed modes of operation.
· Willingness to travel approximately 35% - 50% of the time.
· Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that are not afraid to break projects down into multiple parts as to pull a complete, well documented proposal together.
· Business oriented individuals that follow have a history of creating and executing a systematic marketing plan for their territory.
· Willing to become involved in local trade organizations through attending trade conventions, etc.
· Motivated by the prospect to earn as much income as you are willing to pursue. There are no caps to earning potential with these positions!
CompuWeigh was incorporated in 1978 when it introduced the first computerized legal-for-trade bulk-weighing scale control system for the grain industry. Since then, CompuWeigh has become the dominant player in automated scale and flow meter control systems for the agricultural, ethanol and food processing industries.
Job Function: Sales
Experience: As above
Compensation: Salary per experience, bonus per set compensation plan