The maintenance manager position will be responsible for leading, directing and managing maintenance staff, equipment outages and projects, the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), the Preventative Maintenance program, inventory and equipment to support the safe and efficient operation of the plant.
The focus of this job is on achieving accurate and timely results that support established organizational standards. Drive, determination, and taking responsibility for assuring company policies and procedures are correctly followed are necessary qualities for successful job performance.
Work hours for this position are normal daytime business hours, Monday through Friday, with additional hours required as needed. Will be expected to work extra hours when necessary and report to the plant whenever needed during non-scheduled working periods.
• Must live within one (1) hour drive time from the plant location
• AAS in electrical or mechanical program or equivalent and 2 years in power or process systems maintenance is required or equivalent combination of education and experience
• AAS in electrical or mechanical program or equivalent
• Prior leadership experience including directing or scheduling maintenance work in a manufacturing setting
• 5 years in power or process systems maintenance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and/or experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Knowledge and/or experience planning and scheduling equipment shutdown activities
• Knowledge and/or experience budgeting maintenance costs
• Knowledge and/or experience with Lean Production Principles (LPP)
• Knowledge and/or experience adhering strictly to regulatory and safety standards
• Knowledge and/or experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
If you meet the requirements for this position, please go to www.midwestagenergy.com and upload your resume. This position closes September 10, 2020.