1. Responsible for providing world class technical service and support to CTE Global customers for products and related services.
2. Be able to diagnose and resolve technical process issues involving fermentation, enzymes, optimization, and troubleshooting activities.
3. Must be willing to learn or have the skills already to properly and effectively use JMP analytical software systems when preparing data and presentations for customers and team.
4. Lead and prepare plant reviews for customers and be able to properly convey issues, suggestions and benefits.
5. Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers and Regional Technical Manager to coordinate CTE Global’s technical support at customer sites.
6. A working technical and application knowledge of CTE Global product lines including enzymes and yeast.
1. Responsible for maintaining all technical support activity for customers within the assigned region.
2. Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Technical Manager to support the development of new business within the assigned region to achieve profitable growth.
3. Research and review accounts for accuracy; prepare reports and process customer requests; compile customer data; verify the status of customer satisfaction with customers; have ownership of all Technical actions and responsibilities at assigned accounts.
4. Diagnose and resolve customer technical process issues involving fermentation, enzymes, optimization, and troubleshooting activities.
5. Stay current with product and industry information, communicate all changes and updates with all team members as necessary and or needed to provide world class customer service.
6. Demonstrate courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with customers, peers, the public and CTE-Management staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and CTE proprietary information.
7. Follow up on all assigned projects as assigned by VP of Sales & Marketing and/or the R&D Director.
8. Complete and submit all assigned internal documentation, including customer visit reports, competitive activity reports and others as assigned by management.
A bachelor’s degree in a chemical, bio-related, or technical discipline is required and a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in the starch fermentation or enzyme industry. Must demonstrate ability to communicate sound ideas and solutions intelligently. Has the ability to set, define, attain and maintain high standards for yourself, and the organization. Position requires excellent teamwork, organizational and communication skills. Proven success, or the ability to excel in high paced, ever-changing environment. Ability to consistently analyze process data and become an agent for change and improved efficiency and customer service. Individual must be a self-starter with a positive attitude.
This position works from a home office within the assigned region.
The position requires extensive travel, up to 75%, to customer sites and other company-related activities with some overnights.
Must be able to work in an ethanol plant or laboratory environment.
Must be able and willing to wear all proper PPE as required.
A valid driver’s license is required.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter describing your experieince working in the BioEthanol Field to: