Now Hiring Production Operator-
10 to 10, 12 hour shift, four days on then four days off
Apply on line www.sireethanol.com
Production Operator- Full time, hourly.$18.50 to start
Report to Shift Manager
Operate machinery and equipment necessary in the production of ethanol and co-products, including the loading of these products. Testing and monitoring of the entire process on a 12 hour shift basis. This position will work 12 hour shifts, usually scheduled. Must complete all content and knowledge testing as specified.
• Previous ethanol experience or education strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work well with others and ability to work independently
• Exemplify the high standards necessary to accomplish the goals of the Company
• Valid driver’s license and clear background check. Must be able to obtain MidAm security clearance
• Able to complete all the certifications and pass tests for all designated areas
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma required
• Demonstrated competencies
• Work experience & equivalent to 2 years’ experience in core essential
responsibilities and duties.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs
Ability to climb stairs and ladders
Ability to work in outside conditions and adverse weather
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
The employee is regularly exposed to dusty conditions
The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather in all conditions.
The employee will regularly be exposed to chemicals used in the process. (including dry industrial penicillin)