The Product Scheduler will report directly to the CoProducts Group Supervisor and indirectly to the local Plant manager and Ethanol Desk Trader.
- Plan, schedule and obtain common carrier sources, when necessary, for ethanol deliveries.
- Seek the lowest cost common carrier sources that comply with insurance, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Keep Data integrity of the Ethanol load information sent to and returned from the system.
- Responsible for customer's follow-thru on their promised delivery schedule and meet their monthly purchase commitments to avoid any customer related ethanol gallon carry overs between periods.
- Responsible to create the necesary sales contracts in the system and obtain customer confirmations of terms and conditions.
- Acquire the lowest cost common carrier sources for ethanol load deliveries. Additionally, the Product Scheduler will be responsible to obtain final executed Carrier Agreements with these firms and proper Certificates of Insurance complying with Carrier Agreements.
- Responsible to obtain fully executed Carrier Access Agreements with all shippoing firms and the necessary certificates of insurance.
- Complete the weekly nomination process of loads with the end customers and creating the corresponding delivery loads including the applicable data elements for the systems.
- The Product Scheduler will be responsible to complete daily operaitons, including but not limited to, ethanol contract delivery worksheet and month to date contract status report including end of month ending inventoriy balance, future ethanol delivery forecast worksheet, and daily BOL printouts to customers. On weekly basis, create a delivery schedule for the front gate.
- Responsible to handle all the day to day operations issues with drivers and load data accessing.
- The Product Scheduler will be responsible to maintain the data integrity of the System and become an expert in its operation. The Product Scheduler will have primary responsiblity to interface with the PDI hep desk people involving any software issues.
- The Product Scheduler involvement in data integrity will start with sales contract and flow through invoicing creating, RIN generation, confirmation of invoices against outbound loads and delivery of final invoice.
- Responsible to plan, shcedule, and execute periodic meter certifications with various third party sources.
- Coordinate with local rail carrier, the inbound and outbound switching, create railroad billing instructions, review and approve freight invoices and track and trace railcar equipment.
- Oher duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma minimum.
experience in administrative positions with preference given to individuals with ethanol plant manufacturing and/or common carrier organizations.
Requires 20 pounds or less lifting.
We offer relocation for candidates located out of South Bend, Indiana.
We do not offer VISA sponsorship or remote work options.
Relocation will be covered.