Glacial Lakes Energy (GLE), a corn ethanol industry leader, is looking to fill Commodities Manager to join the Commodities team.
This position manages the procurement of corn for the Mina facility. As an integral part of the GLE Commodities Team, reporting to the Director of Commodities & Risk Management, they will participate in a variety of risk and margin management roles. This successful candidate will be an excellent communicator at many levels who enjoys a team environment.
• Manage corn procurement for the facility, managing basis and physical risk
• Be an active participant in both Internal and Board Risk Management Committee meetings
• Maintain overall location commodity flat price position using appropriate futures hedging
• Manage corn inventory, working with operations personnel
• Experience/Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or extensive applicable experience is required
• Five years of commodity merchandising experience is required, ten years preferred
• A minimum of three years in a supervisory position
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending account-save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plant with company match - to prepare for your future
• Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement. - encouraging growing our own
• Paid Holidays, Personal/Vacation and Sick Leave - encouraging work-life balance.
GLE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.