Glacial Lakes Energy (GLE), a corn ethanol industry leader, is looking to fill Ethanol Marketing Manager to join the Commodities team.
This position report to and works with the Director of Commodities & Risk Management to establish energy and rail transportation strategies, objectives and policies. The Ethanol Marketing Manager is responsible for directing ethanol and energy marketing and procurement actives. As a member of the commodities team, the Ethanol Marketing Manager works to optimize risk management and margin management objectives.
• This Successful candidate will develop and implement marketing, logistical, sourcing and risk management strategies for each commodity. These strategies must allow for maximum production and crush margin opportunities
• Manage railcar fleet including tankers and hoppers. Establish positive relationships with the railroads, railcar lessors and other industry contacts.
• Manage all energy purchasing, handling and inventory levels. Ensure natural gas and denaturant are available to operations personnel at all times.
• Manage marketing and trading activities to optimize crush margin; prepare reports which summarize and forecast company commodity activity and results based on past, present and expected opportunities and execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in discipline such as Economics, Mathematics, Finance
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5 years of experience in commodity trading and risk management
• Experience in the trading, scheduling and/or operational aspects of ethanol production
• Has strong problem-solving, mathematical and organizational skills
• Excellent business acumen and experience managing teams
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending account-save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
• Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement. - encouraging growing our own
• Paid Holidays, Personal/Vacation and Sick Leave - encouraging work-life balance.
GLE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.