Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS) has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for generating sales and developing synergistic relationships with assigned accounts usually in his/her general geographical area. The geographic area for this position is in the Eastern/Midwestern part of the US. This position will Report to Vice President, Sales – North America.
· Develop strategic and tactical objectives, including but not limited to financial objectives, for assigned accounts.
· Conduct on-site customer visits to drive objectives through technical and sales support
· Assist in setting up and carrying out on-site product trials designed to further sales performance of Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS) products
· Monitor sales performance against budget and aid in setting budgets for assigned accounts.
· Carry out investigations into any performance issues related to Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS) products.
· Assist in the development of training programs, such as on-site customer-specific programs and The Alcohol School and Biofuels Academy.
· To control a personal expense budget related to the assigned accounts.
1. Ideally, a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a scientific discipline preferred.
2. Ideally, at least two years relevant experience either in ethanol industry sales or production a plus.
3. Significant travel required.
4. Be comfortable in developing new business via cold calls.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in the development of working relationships a must.
6. Computer ability – Microsoft Office & web based communication programs.
If you feel you meet the reqiurements of this position, please send your resume or CV to Craig Ammann, VP, Sales - North America at email@example.com