A leading global ingredients supplier has openings for Technical Service Managers.. This position will be responsible for providing technical services to the Fuels Ethanol industry focusing on fermentation management. This will be done by way of supporting, servicing, troubleshooting, and training our existing and potential customer base. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing and directing new start up business in the region, supporting territory account managers, and participating in industry events as required. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Technical services.
· Understand and assess current fermentation technologies and provide feedback as required.
· Build and share technical reports analyzing various plant conditions and convey findings to team & customers.
· Work with territory sales manager as appropriate to develop and grow market share.
· Participate in fuel ethanol industry events and represent the company’s views and vision.
· Safely and efficiently work on customer premise.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Education – College Degree - science, engineering, or technical training.
· Minimum of 3 year experience in the Ethanol Industry preferably Fermentation Management.
· Extensive knowledge of, and hands on experience in, the dry grind ethanol industry batch or continues.
· Previous experience with JMP programming preferred.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data management formats.
Professional and personal capabilities:
· Candidates should be personable and outgoing with sound technical acumen.
· Must be able to work both independently and within a team setting.
· Effectively converse in technical matters. Communicate technical solutions when dealing with real time process related issues.
· Must be a team player. Sales skills would be a plus
· Successful candidate will be expected to complete all levels of safety training required.
· Candidate must be of high character, professional, and familiar with the Fuel Ethanol Industry.
· Willing to travel at least 60% to 75% of the time within your geographically assigned territory.
· Must be able to conduct educational presentations across the industry
Base Salary + Bonus
Health insurance (Dental and Vision)
If you feel that you meet the requirements of this postiion, please email your resume or CV to Francois Van Zyl, Director of Technical Services- North America at email@example.com